Wednesday, May 4

Temporarily out of commission!

It has been a long while since my last post and I have so much to share. However, my dear little "notebook" has a big crack across the screen and I am forced to pile all my ideas, research, photos, videos, and beautiful visits around provence into a box and paitently wait for a practical solution that costs less than 25 Euros! Be back in business soon...thank you for your patience.  
The weather in provence has been beautiful. The cherries are turning red and almost ready to eat. Asparagus and strawberries are everywhere-even though they are expensive-and the streets are coming alive with visitors! I think we are about to see the evolution of the region into the world destination that we have been hearing about. The death of winter and the ressurection of spring.... stay tuned for the rise and fall of the Sorgue river, the Cherry Festival of Venasque, Spring visit to the Riviera (Monaco, Cannes, Nice, Antibes), and a special feature of the Fete du Transhumance in St. Remy. Abientot...

No comments:

Post a Comment